Terms of service
These terms of service (hereinafter referred to as "Agreement") govern the terms and conditions of use of the services provided by Tagffy on this website (hereinafter referred to as the "Service"). Registered users (hereinafter referred to as the "Users") are required to use the Service in accordance with this Agreement, and at the same time, by using the Service, they are deemed to have agreed to this Agreement.
This Agreement shall apply to all relationships between the user and us relating to the use of the Service.
2 User Registration
A Users shall obtain user status by registering the information Tagffy determine to be necessary in the manner we determine.
3 Management of passwords, etc
3.1. The User shall, at own responsibility, properly manage your e-mail address, password, and other information for the Service.
3.2. The User shall strictly manage the password and other information for the Service by himself/herself to prevent unauthorized use by a third party, and shall not allow any third party other than the User to use the password and other information for the Service. We will consider all acts performed using the registered password, etc. to have been performed by the User.
3.3. The User shall not assign, transfer, pledge as collateral, or otherwise dispose of, lend, or cause to be succeeded to (hereinafter referred to as "Assignment") the Password, etc. The User shall not assign, transfer, pledge as collateral, or otherwise dispose of the Password, etc.
4.1. In using the Service, the User shall not engage in any of the following acts
(1) Acts that violate laws and regulations or public order and morals
(2) Actions related to criminal acts
(3) Infringement of copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights contained in the Service, including the contents of the Service
(4) Any act that destroys or interferes with the functionality of the server or network of the Company, other Users, or any third party.
(5) Commercial use of information obtained through this service
(6) Actions that may interfere with the operation of our services
(7) Unauthorized access or attempts to gain such access
(8) Using the Service for any unauthorized purpose
(9) Causing disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to other users of the Service or other third parties.
(10) Impersonating another user
(11) Advertising, publicity, solicitation, or business activities on the Service that are not authorized by us.
(12) Actions for the purpose of meeting people of the opposite sex whom you have not met.
(13) Act to provide benefits directly or indirectly to antisocial forces in relation to our services.
(14) Other acts that Tagffy deem inappropriate.
5 Temporary suspension of the provision of this Service. Suspension, discontinuance, etc.
5.1. Tagffy reserve the right to temporarily suspend or terminate the provision of the Service without prior notice to or approval of the user in any of the following cases
(1) When performing maintenance inspections or updating of computer systems related to this service
(2) When facilities, equipment, systems, etc. related to this service are shut down
(3) When unavoidable for operational or technical reasons
(4) When backing up various types of data, etc.
(5) If the provision of this service becomes impossible or is hindered by war, civil war, riot, labor disputes, natural disasters (earthquakes, lightning strikes, eruptions, floods, tsunamis and other windstorms, etc.), fire, power outages, spread of epidemics, or other emergencies
(6) When Tagffy deem it necessary for other reasons.
5.2. Tagffy may discontinue any and all provision of the Service for any reason without prior notice to or approval of the User.
5.3. Tagffy shall not assume any legal obligation or responsibility for any damage incurred by the User, the Subject, or any other third party as a result of the interruption or suspension of the provision of the Service or the termination of the Usage Contract due to any of the reasons set forth in Article 13 or the preceding paragraph. However, this shall not apply in the case of intentional or gross negligence on our part.
6 Handling of Personal Information, etc.
7 Intellectual property right
7.1. Copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in the Service shall belong to Tagffy.
7.2. User agrees to allow us to use (including sublicensing) his/her own creative works to the extent necessary for the provision of the Service. (including sublicensing) to the extent necessary for the provision of the Service, free of charge and without limitation of term.
8 Modification of this Agreement and Conditions, etc.
8.1. Tagffy reserve the right to change this Agreement or the Services at any time if Tagffy deem it necessary.
9.1. Tagffy disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in fact or in law with respect to the Service, including, but not limited to, the following warranties
(1) Continuous operation without stoppage
(2) That defects in the Service will be restored or corrected at all times.
(3) No security defects
(4) Not contain computer viruses or other harmful items.
(5) No errors, bugs or failures
10 Anti-social forces
10.1. Each party represents, warrants and covenants that.
(1) It is not a member of an anti-social force, a corporation which has relationship with anti-social force, corporate racketeer, or associate member of anti-social force ("Anti-Social Force").
(2) Its officers and directors are not the member of Anti-Social Force.
(3) It does not allow to use its name to Anti-Social Force, or enter into any contract with Anti-Social Force,
10.2. Each party further represents, warrants, covenants that during the term of this Agreement it does not conduct by itself or make third party conduct the following acts.
(1) To use threatening behavior or violence to the other party.
(2) To obstruct the business of other party by force or fraud, or damage reputation of other party.
10.3. In case one of the party breach any of the first paragraph or second paragraph of this Article, the other party may immediately terminate this Agreement without any notice.
11.2. If any dispute arises between the User and the Target or any third party in connection with the use of the Service (including allowing the Target to use the Service), the User shall be responsible for handling all such disputes. If any dispute arises between the User and the Subject or any third party in connection with the use of the Service (including having the Subject use the Service), the User shall handle all disputes at the User's own responsibility, and Tagffy shall not be liable for any such dispute.
11.3. Tagffy shall not assume any legal obligation or liability for any delay or inability to provide all or part of the Service due to earthquakes, typhoons, tsunamis, other natural disasters, transportation accidents, unforeseen accidents or illness, or any other force majeure event.
12 Court of jurisdiction
All disputes, controversies or differences arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be filed to the Tokyo District Court as the court of first instance with exclusive jurisdiction.
13 Resolving Doubts
Any matter not stipulated in this Agreement or any question that may arise shall be resolved in good faith through consultation between the user and Tagffy on a case-by-case basis.
Last revised July 23 2021