These terms and conditions govern the handling of personal information of users of the services (hereinafter referred to as the "Service") provided by Tagffy on this website.
1 Acquisition of personal information
Tagffy may ask you for personal information such as your name when you register for use.In addition, Tagffy may collect transaction records including the user's personal information and information related to payments made between the user and Tagffy's business partners and other parties.
2 Purpose of collecting and using personal information
Tagffy collect and use personal information for the following purposes
2.1. To provide and operate our services
2.2. To respond to inquiries from users (including to confirm the identity of the user)
2.3. To send you information on new features, updates, campaigns, etc. of the service you are using, as well as information on other services we provide.
2.4. To contact you as necessary for maintenance, important notices, etc.
2.6. To allow users to view, change, or delete their own registered information, or view the status of their use of the site.
2.7. Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
3 Change of purpose of use
3.1. Tagffy will change the purpose of use of personal information only when we reasonably believe that the purpose of use is relevant to the purpose of use before the change.
3.2. In the event of a change in the purpose of use, the Company shall notify the User or publicly announce on this website the purpose of use after the change by the method prescribed by the Company.
4 Provision of personal information to third parties
4.1. Except in the following cases, Tagffy will not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining the prior consent of the user. However, this excludes cases permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
(1) When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
(2) When it is especially necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned
(3) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
(4) When we have notified or announced the following matters in advance, and when we have notified the Personal Information Protection Committee
(a) The purpose of use must include provision to a third party.
(b) Data items provided to third parties
(c) Means or method of provision to third parties
(d) To stop the provision of personal information to third parties at the request of the individual
(e) How to accept the person's request
4.2. Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the recipient of such information shall not fall under the category of a third party
(1) When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
(2) When personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to merger or other reasons
(3) In cases where personal information is used jointly with a specific person, and where this fact, the items of personal information to be jointly used, the scope of joint use, the purpose of use by the person using the information, and the name of the person responsible for managing the personal information are notified to the person in advance or are made readily available to the person in question.
5 Disclosure of personal information
5.1. When we receive a request for disclosure of personal information from an individual, we will disclose the information to the individual without delay. However, we may decide not to disclose all or part of the information in the following cases, and if we decide not to disclose the information, we will notify you to that effect without delay.
(1) If there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person concerned or a third party
(2) If there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper conduct of our business
(3) In the event that other laws and regulations are violated.
5.2. Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, as a general rule, we will not disclose non-personal information, such as historical information and characteristic information.
6 Correction and deletion of personal information
6.1. If the User's personal information in our possession is incorrect, the User may request that we correct, add, or delete (hereinafter referred to as "Amendment") his/her personal information in accordance with the procedures we have established.
6.2. If we receive a request from a user as described in the preceding paragraph and deem it necessary to respond to that request, we will correct the relevant personal information without delay.
6.3. When we make a correction, etc. based on the preceding paragraph, or when we decide not to make a correction, etc., we will notify the user of this without delay.
7 Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.
7.1. When we receive a request from a customer to stop using or delete (hereinafter referred to as "Suspension of Use, etc") his/her personal information on the grounds that it has been handled beyond the scope of the purposes of use or that it has been obtained by wrongful means, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
7.2. If, based on the results of the investigation described in the preceding paragraph, we determine that it is necessary to comply with the request, we will suspend the use of the relevant personal information without delay.
7.3. When we suspend the use of the information in accordance with the preceding paragraph, or when we decide not to suspend the use of the information, we will notify the user of this without delay.
7.4. Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, in cases where it is difficult to take alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of users due to the large cost of suspension of use or other difficulties in taking such measures, such alternative measures shall be taken.
8.1. The contents of this policy may be changed without notice to the user, except as otherwise provided by law or otherwise in this policy.
Please contact us from here.
Last revised July 23 2021